Saturday, April 18, 2009

call me for a babysitter

hey everybody out there just to let you know i got this off of haileys blog but i love to babysit to!!! it is very fun to watch little kids and there cute little faces!!!! one game that i love to play with my sisters when i babysit them is to get all off the pillows of my couch and put them on the ground and have a little piece of candy like(m and m's),or(skittles.) and hide one of the pieces of candy underneath only one of the pillows and have them take turns trying to find it first one to find it gets how every old they are times it by 2 little of the piece of candys!!!!!! it is fun my sisters love it so call me!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hey that's a great idea! i am going to try that some day!!! sounds like fun!!! good luck with the babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea! I love your blog it's zawesome!!!
    by the way this is kami

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool so kami what is your blog? and who told you about mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog is www.butterflygirl-kk.blogspot.com
    and hailey did:)

    ReplyDelete