Saturday, August 1, 2009

Park City!

park city is so fun i loved it!!!! we are really here for my soccer tournament but we did not do very well we lost are first game and tied are second and won are last game 10-0 but that was for 3rd place!!!so we took third1 well i guess that, that is okay!? well anyways we did lots of other things that were fun there to like, got cafe rio and then went out to ice cream and that was not a good combination because that night i was staring at the toilet for like an half an hour maybe longer that was are first night! this is what are second day was like i woke up at 6:45 for my first soccer game and theni came back to are hotel and went into the hot tub, then i went to my second soccer game that we tied at 2:30 and then i came home and my family and i my grandparents and my aunt and uncle went out for pizza it was such good pizza and then we went out for ice cream again at cold stone i got cake batter with cookie dough it was so good it is my favorite, then we came back to the hotel and and got into the hot tub, then i went to bedD!! my third day was the funniest i think ever though i didn't have a soccer game we went to the alpine slide and got a all day ticket so we could do everything as many times as we want!! cool huh! we did everythig so many times i loved everything, me and my dad even stayed longer to do the zip line at first i was pretty scared but then we i was actually went down it, it was way fun and it was even all over these trees, then that night i went into the hot tub again and just had some ramen noodles that night and went to bed!! today i went out to breakfast with my grandparent yum, yum, yum then we went through this art festavail then i had the soccer game that i won, then i went swimming, then into the hot tub, then the shower,then some more ramen noodles well thanks for reading see you on my next post!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a good time except the part you were looking into the toilet!:)
    gentry wants me to tell everyone about her blog so
    her blog is www.swimlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, madi i had really fun in Park City too!! Even though pretty much every second they were talking about you and your soccer!!! I love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you too hannah and ya kami it was way fun be the sick part was not fun at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job you won that game 10-0!!that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete