Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ellbell and Hannnah my sisters!!!!

hi this is elle but madi is writing it for me um.... lets see here what do i have to say??? madi is the best sister in the whole wide world ( i did not tell her to say that! )hi now this is hannah and i have to say that madi is mean!! jk! hannha let me talk they want to hear the googd stuff!!! hi this is elle again and i wanted to tell you that my nick name is Mr. banana beak!! cool huh!! hey!!! now this is hannah and my nick name is Mr. humphry humf!!!! it is better than elle's huh!!! this is elle talking and i have to say that i need to go pottie so i will be right back! um... madi wont think of a nick name for her so she is borin huh! FLUSH! hi i am back so i had to go number 1! now i feel alot better and very happy! they dont want to know that elle oh hi there! this is hannah time do you guys want some french fries with that i mean the chocolate milk shake! oh sorry! hannah move this is elle time i know i am on the internet so if there are any cute guys out there call me!!! and meet me on webkinz! elle there is not a cute boy out there that would even want to look at you so why would they want to go out with you! but there is plenty for me so call me at 801-555-5555 jj=just joking!this is elle again and i am saying good bye see ya later! this is hannah time see you later losers!!!! this is madi and that was there wonderful conversation and they could not wait to get on ther internet so they are so happy!!! but see ya on my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Haha you guys are so cute and funny!!! Mr. banana beak and Mr. humphry humf!!! Sooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete